Monday, December 15, 2008

Say Cheese!

I figured that since it has been quite awhile, it was probably about time I posted a few updated pictures of my little darlings. So, without further ado, here they are.

Oh the apples I picked and washed and cut up and cooked and blended and canned to make applesauce. This was literally an ALL DAY process. Brenna was delighted to wash apples for about 10 minutes.


Of course, Elliot had to see what was going on, too. Mmmm, applesauce!


Getting Ethan to actually give me a non-hammy smile for a picture is about as feasible as me going through an entire day without sugar. Not happening.

Now, who can resist a face like that? We are going to be in big trouble with this kid...

Maya, Maya, Maya. If I had a big following of this blog, I might have a "Name That Photo" contest. Because I don't really even know what to say about this one.

Brenna, my future concert violinist. Assuming, that is, that she can master her arpeggios.

Obviously I don't give my children equal photo opportunities because this is the best I could do for Maya.

Elliot loves his bottle. In fact, right now he is a fan of eating period. Whenever he sees someone chewing or sitting at the table he comes over and squeals until he gets a bite.

No comments: