Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not Me! Monday



Okay. Yes I realize that it is not actually Monday today. However, I didn't learn about this fun idea until yesterday and while I didn't have time to post then, I also didn't want to wait a week to actually post on a Monday. So excuse my cheating, please.

This idea comes from MckMama, author of the My Charming Kids blog. If you'd like to join in the "Not Me! Monday" fun, click here for the rules.


In the last week...
I did not get frustrated with my baby who did not suddenly decide that he no longer likes sleep.

I did not waste any time on the computer when I could have been doing something productive.

I did not clean my bathroom for the first time in a month.

I did not drink a minimum of one coffee and one can of soda a day.

I did not cringe while listening to Brenna practice her violin and certainly did not spend more time correcting her than encouraging her in said pursuit.

I did not utter some less than choice words because I did not step on a very small toy airplane twice within five minutes.

I did not have to rewash a load (or two) of laundry because I definitely didn't leave it in the washing machine too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the laundry one best. i don't do that either. tee hee!