Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Quotes by (mostly) Ethan

These are quotes I grabbed off of my facebook status updates. Yeah, I'm that creative.

After Wyatt had grabbed onto a poopy diaper that was next to his head while he was being changed...
Ethan:"If he ate that thing...if he ate that WHOLE diaper..."
Maya: "His mouth would smell really bad."

Aaron: "They have a bottle opener that goes on your belt buckle."
Ethan: "What's a bottom opener?"

Brenna had a friend over for a couple of days. She brought a homemade volcano. You know, the type you made in grade school involving a bottle and tin foil.
Ethan, after the friend left, with a bottle and plastic wrap: "Mom, can you help me get this (the plastic wrap) on top of here (the bottle)?
Me: "What for?"
Ethan: "I'm gonna make a cannon ball."

As I'm putting french braids in Maya's hair...Ethan: "But Mom, you don't need to put corn dog buns in her hair right now!"

Ethan: "Mom, I don't want it (2nd egg roll). But I already licked it so nobody else can have it."

As I'm holding two Starbucks drinks, a grande for me and venti for a friend...
Ethan, pointing at the venti: "Mom, is that one for Amy?"
Me: "Yes."
Ethan: "But that one should be for you, you have a bigger tummy than her!"

Ethan: "I'm singing him (Wyatt) a song. Do you like it? It's about you. Muscles."

Ethan (showing me the back of the box his mouth guard came in): "What does this say Mom?"
Me: "Semi rigid core, pre fit, flex palate fit, fitting instructions enclosed."
Ethan: "See Mom? I told you you were supposed to get me the clothes!"

Ethan after watching Air Bud: "I wish I had potential. Mom, what's potential?"

1 comment:

Carly said...

I LOVE the quotes! But I do think you need to get Ethan's hearing checked. ;) Oh, and don't bother to follow my blog. It's an old class assignment for linguistics.