Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Danger of Silence

Tonight I was sitting in the living room with my laptop. Elliot was on the floor playing and I watched him crawl down the hallway toward his bedroom. I assumed he had found something to play with until, a few minutes later, Ethan shouted, "Mom! Come in here! Elliot's playing in the bathroom!" I rushed into the bathroom to find Elliot SPLASHING in the YELLOW toilet water. The sleeves of his shirt were wet all the way up to his shoulders. He had dropped his nuk in there and he was having a grand ol' time playing in the water. If it wasn't so disgusting I would have grabbed my camera. As it was, I grabbed my boy instead and threw him in the tub where he could splash a bit more, ahem, safely.

And yes, I have unashamedly stolen "ahem" from MckMama's blog.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hahaha, what a funny story!

Cxx